Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin, Stevie, and Pete

Every once in a while I get to photograph something besides product. It's more of a challenge for me, not being in the studio where I control all elements of the shot. Many photographs of some of our athletes appeared in our 2011 catalog. I took a couple of the photos, so I decided to throw them up here. Also, I am including a shot of Pete Kelly, Skullcandy's Director of Industrial Design, just because I like it and I want Pete to be my friend.

All three of these guys are really cool. I just did another shoot with Justin Bennee last week at a coffee shop. Even though he is DJ-ing here in this shot, he actually is one of our team snowboarders. Justin is great to work with. I have photographed Stevie Bell a ton. He also is one of our team snowboarders and one of the most accessible guys ever. Always hooking us up with photos for our marketing use. I don't remember what this shot of Pete was for. But on a side note, Pete is always hilarious in front of the camera.

Justin Bennee

Stevie Bell

Pete Kelly

No comments: